At the CORE of all I do is the desire to SUPPORT YOU,
the passion-driven, service-based business woman…
…on your journey to ATTRACT, CONNECT with
and, of course, HELP more of your PERFECT clients.
The reality is, it’s almost impossible for you to “do what you do” AND make an abundant living doing it without having clarity, focus and a strategic plan of action for your business.
I offer a variety of products and services that support creative, passionate business women just like you, who have a vision but struggle to create a plan of action that works for them and more importantly that actually gets implemented. Everything I offer is designed to meet you where you are, help you to gain clarity about where you want to go, THEN create a simple, manageable action plan to get there.
So, How Can I Support You?
I’ve Made it EASY!
Just Click Each Tab to Determine Where You Are
Online Business Basics:
The Online Business Basics stage is the gestation/infant stage where you are working to build a strong foundation for your business so you can sustain long-term growth.
This is the stage where you are:
- just starting out
- unsure about where to start or what to do next
- learning the ropes
- figuring out what your business will look like
- gaining knowledge about best practices
- searching for answers and educational resources to help you launch and begin growing your business
- learning the must-have’s for creating sustainable online business success.
This is a critical stage for your business, the time you take in this stage will either ensure your success or hinder it. If done right, the knowledge your gain, the structure you give your business and the decisions you make during the Online Business Basics stage will help you to build a strong foundation that will support sustainable, long-term growth, allowing you to live your purpose and begin making a living doing the work you are called to do.
Build Your Online Presence:
The BUILD stage is that period between all the preparation you’ve done and actually giving birth to your business online. The first step in this stage is to build your home on the web by creating a top-quality, WordPress Website.
This is the stage where you:
- are ready to step into your power and live your purpose
- have taken time to create your BIG business Vision
- have embraced your gifts and talents and are ready to share them
- have a clear understanding of who your ideal client is
- understand your ideal client’s pain points and problems
- have developed at least one product or service to address your ideal client’s problems
This is such an exciting part of your business, this is where all of your dreams begin to take form and you start creating the vehicle for how clients will connect with you, get to know you and hire you!
Expand Your Knowledge-base and Attract More Clients:
The GROW stage is where you will spend the first several years of your business. It is the time in your business where you are learning about and implementing new ways to attract, engage and serve your ideal clients.
This is the stage where you are ready to :
- start attracting a steady flow of perfect, paying clients
- develop programs that allow you to serve more clients
- utilize technology to create amazing information products to augment the services you offer
- take part in joint venture partnerships to grow your list and attract more clients
- offer an affiliate program to enhance your growth potential
- utilize passive income strategies to earn more doing work you love
This stage is filled with learning opportunities for you and your clients. It will challenge you and call you to step up and overcome any fears you have around truly shining your light in the world in the biggest way possible. The key is to take things one step at a time, but commit to always moving forward and get the right help when you need it!
Do More With Improved Efficiency:
The ‘Do More’ stage of your business is the stage to expand your potential and spur growth by implementing, automating and systematizing! This is where you learn that you can actually ‘Do More’ and have more of an impact, while actually doing less.
This is the stage where you are:
- ready to create more and do more, but are feeling like you don’t have enough time
- establishing yourself as an expert to attract more clients
- feel confident in the direction your business is headed and are ready to up-level
- concerned about your customers/clients having consistent, positive experiences
- tired of doing the majority of the work in your business manually and/or all by yourself
- looking to implement resource(time, energy, money) saving tools and technologies
- preparing your business to handle a growth spurt with ease and grace
There are so many opportunities for you and your business in this stage! When you embrace the power of automation and systematization, you have the opportunity to do more in less time, serve more of your ideal clients with the same amount or less resources and provide amazing experiences for your clients EVERY time they interact with you!
Solutions Blog Topics:Attract Clients - BIG Business Vision - Business Growth - Create Client Connections - Event - Free Webinar - Improve Your Client's Experiences - Income Building Tips - List Building - Making Decisions - Mindset - Online Business Strategies - Online Business Tools - Overcoming Overwhelm - Painless Planning - Planning - Recommended Resources - Review - Security - Time Savers - Website Tips - WordPress
From the Solutions Blog
This week's quicktip is a reader submitted question. QUESTION – submitted by Ann Marie What’s the best way to have someone do a guest post on my WordPress website? Can I add their guest post to the site or do I have to set them up as a user and have them log in to add it? ANSWER: This is a great question and I have had three different clients ask this same question this week, so I figured it would be a great topic to cover on the Weekly QuickTip. To answer Ann Marie’s question, it … [Continue...]